Saturday, May 29, 2010

down the memory lane....

i read someone blog
recalling all the memories...

thank you dear GOD for choosing me

for choosing me to this path..
path that i hated before...

calling back when i almost fall during my first year
when boys and girls affair is no longer an alien to me like it was before..
when i do things i`ve never done before...
when i do things,that `F5 me` will stare and said,`u r over the edge girl`to present me on that time..

when...i am more than far from u ALLAH....
as far as i could never imagine i could be..
JAPAN was a nitemare

...dan kamu dahulu telah berada di tepi jurang Neraka (disebabkan kekufuran kamu semasa jahiliah), lalu Allah selamatkan kamu dari Neraka itu (disebabkan nikmat Islam juga). Demikianlah Allah menjelaskan kepada kamu ayat-ayat keteranganNya, supaya kamu mendapat petunjuk hidayatNya. (3:103)


but...now it`s like my home i`ll regret to leave.
not because of them.the japanese.
but because of `them`

thank you dear ALLAH....

never have it across in my mind,that i`ll be who i am today
not the outer part
the inside part.

what have i actually done to be honored to receive this nikmat?
or maybe it`s because my mother?

no.i think it`s just because u r too GREAT ALLAH......
no boundaries love of yours...
and to just ignore your love,
is the biggest lost for a human...

No comments: