Sunday, January 20, 2013

dear u

dear u

the one who gave me a new friend years ago
the one who gave me the frame(haha), the pink blue baju kurung,
the kitabs..the ring..
and next.
a new title along with new responsibility

dear u

it`s always this time of the month that i always wanted to have a long talk with u
a talk that i know Allah have never allowed from the begininng
a talk that if forbidden since we are not legally tied a knot

dear u

could we go through this?with ALLAh bless?with all the sins?
ya ALLAH.am i really playing a game or am i serious for making a new generation for the ummah?

oh ALLAH
dear u

I know ALLAH hear me and u dont
I know ALLAH love us

dear u

another approximately 123days towards the day
A day that we have been waiting for years

preparation is like almost 0level
when friend with the same date has everything on the go

I never know what destiny have for me but i know ALLAH holds it
may ALLAH allows it to happen insya ALLAH

dear u
thank you for waiting=)

thank you for always being there.waiting and keep on waiting with patient


No comments: