Friday, January 4, 2013

pre-BFG

been away for PRESTIJ
the last biggest gathering joined in Japan.A lot of things that we learned.And I guess I didn't perform my amanah with full heart
yes.the sin.maybe


yet meeting up with sisters make my heart grow fonder of them
yang paling kelakar ialah sebab kami jd ajk makanan bidang terjun,people didnt't notice us sleeping under the duvet and end up me and the other sister woke up at about 9 am.in a programme..aduh masha ALLAH

we were cooking rice nonstop.tumis bawang like few times.ptong ayam?
name it.
almost termuntah tgk ayam.but I just love the atmosphere
I wish we could redo it,but in a more "tarbwi" way.bukan main2 mcm haritu

yes.the sin


the progress of the event seems to be a bit slow.yes
avoiding the sin
the nafs. msg bile perlu shj

after PRESTIJ i went to ritsumeikan.spending time with akhwats
I love them but maybe I'm contributing to a not-so-tarbwi kind of atmosphere

thesis should be on the way
yet,nothing happened.it still stuck at index

I should stop now
Snowing heavily outside.
perut xberapa sehat
kepala rs nk muntah

tomorrow to another daurah
perhaps a milestone for my BFG
back for Allah
back for God

ya ALLAH,kepulangan ini adalah penghijrahan.bukan tempat istirehat
bukan perhentian.tapi pintu baru kepada aplikasi iman dalam kehidupan
dalam akhlak pd diri keluarga,suami dan masyrkt..

pada tuntutan iman,pada satu janji yg di niatkan
janji menjadi ansarullah bagi agama ini.
moga Engkau kabulkan dan bantu dgn iman ya ALLAH





.


No comments: