Friday, December 31, 2021

Goodbye to Facebook

 Made a goodbye post in FB.Well, maybeeee just maybeeee people think...weh nak bla bla jela nk goodbye bagai kah3 tapi I think I need to justify for some online friends I have known for years. Tetiba aku hilang,mati dah ke?mental ke?

So here we goes....tapi adoi nk transfer post from there to here berzaman la habis nya wehhh. Luckily the significant sharing just started a year ago yang lain tu lebih pada luahan perasaan muahahah

Till then, happy new year to everyone!

Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu

あけましておめでとうございます


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


To stop being involve in others life. Others opinion
To maintain the small circle that I chose to be updated with not every single person on earth. Sometimes to be updated about someone you know online is wayy better than to be updated with someone you have known for years.
I love this facebook. I love the new friends I made throughout my 13years of journey here. I love the information and I love the sharing
This have been my space for all these years. The space I spent time when I was left alone in Kanazawa. The place I grew up with as a mother. The place that somehow has influenced my way of thinking. The place where I grow my bussiness from zero to many zeros and back to zero again.
The place where I share all my thoughts. I spilt all my feelings and I burst out all my inner conflicts.
But somehow it has influenced me too much that at one point of life, it has overtaken me over my brain. The comments and the opinions.
So for the better me. For the happier me and for best of my akhirah. I'm withdrawing from here perhaps forever(or maybe occasionally activate back to peek on the awesome people updates hehe).
You can still read my story in cahayaperjalanankami*blogsp*t.com where comments are limited to those registered. and also FB messenger for anything urgent.
Till then .
I am sorry for all the wrong doing which intended or not.
Transferring the post here to the forever left alone blog bit by bit.
I am writing this for friends that I have known here for years and some which I still have some matters unsolved(soalan etc).
For those yang rasa benda ni tak ada keperluan you can just scroll through.
Thank you

No comments: