Friday, April 19, 2019

Of good vibes

It has been a long haul since i updated on my life.

So at 30 I'm officially a mum of three.Oh my.

I always dream of having many kids but I never know it was that exhausting hahaha the 'ing' means always 

Maryam Nu'man and Khadeeja 

And my husband said "let's stop at 3" hahaha 

Khadeeja will be 1year old next month.She's unstoppable. Crawling, aiming things to grab, tried new things over and over again. Love eating but love to play with the food too. This girl is totally making Ummi like a new mom here. Because my previous children are perhaps easier to handle hahahah


Nu'man is her best friend. And also maryam's best friend. He is totally "ok" with anything deeja do. Including taking the toys he is playing. But his akal is somehow beyond my limit. He played with my buds body shower, my chemical Free shampoo, always wanted to do things his own way and not to forget all the spontaneous answers from him to approve his doings when questioned by us. #tengokfb haha

And Maryam,a sweet little girl show is. is now already going to school, making friends but also having some problem handling emotion perhaps cause of my bad. I'm really bad at parenting for kids with more emotional demand. However it makes me want to learn more and be a better mom.unrn.


Parenthood is totally not me but Allah bestowed me with it. I don't even have any problem from pregnancy, delivering, and breastfeeding..hiccups here and there mestilah ada.


So I guess Allah wants to help me to be a better me with this 3small kids with variety of demand. 


May Allah guide me and Khairi to undergo this journey 


Till then.


No comments: